The expansion of soy cultivation has occurred almost exclusively in South America. Although soy production has generated substantial revenue for producers, traders and national economies, it is also causing severe environmental and social impacts. These include deforestation, erosion and soil degradation, land conflicts and human rights violations, slavery, reduced employment opportunities, food insecurity, many health problems and pollution caused by the use of pesticides and nitrate leaching.
The Netherlands is the second largest importer of soy in the world. The DSC (Dutch Soy Coalition) aims to reduce the negative social and environmental impacts associated with the production, processing and consumption of soy. The DSC is actively pursuing three goals: Responsible soy production, reducing consumption, and replacing soy in animal feed.
Pig and Poultry feeding is heavily dependent on soy as an ingredient. Unlike ruminants, which can thrive on forages, Pigs and poultry require a balanced diet. Therefore, these diets must contain proper ingredients at the proper levels for productive hogs and chickens.
Biofarm Ace is a high protein supplement having a good essential Amino acid profile and can be considered as a substitute to soya.
Biofarm Ace features :
- Biofarm Ace is founded as high protein and energy source.
- Alternative to expensive and scarce good quality Soya Bean.
- Feed safety and performances better than Animal protein or Soy protein.
- Alternative to GMO soy protein.
- Free from bacterial infections (eg. Salmonella)
- 50% to 100% replacement based on diets and needs.
- Free from animal gelatin derivatives.
- Economical tool for absorbing the ever inflating feed costs.
- No price fluctuations.