Bacterial 6-phytase for better Phosphorous release
Plant seeds and grains are primary constituents of diets for Poultry and Pigs.
Phytic acid is the principal storage forms of phosphorus in plant seeds and the major source of phosphorus in the grain-based diets used in intensive livestock operations. The organic phosphate found in Phytic acid is largely unavailable to the animals.
Monogastric animals like Poultry and Pigs do not carry bacteria that produce Phytase, thus, these animals cannot use Phytic acid as a major source of phosphorus and it is excreted in the feces.
Biophyte Phytase 5000G is granular 6-Phytase. It’s primary action is hydrolysis of insoluble phytins in the digestive tract. BioPhyte Phytase 5000G enhances the nutritive value of plant material by liberating inorganic phosphate from Phytic acid (myo-inositol hexakisphosphate). BioPhyte Phytase 5000G also makes available to the animal phytate – bound nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, other minerals, carbohydrates and proteins.
6-Phytase granular 5000FTU.
- Improves phytate phosphorus utilization by 40-60%
- Increases bioavailability of calcium, zinc, copper, magnesium and other minerals
- Has the potential to increase protein and amino acid digestibility as well as energy availability.
- Lowers feed costs and saves feed space without loss of performance.
- Reduces phosphorus excretion in manure and alleviates environmental problems in intensive farming