Aquaculture requires strict hygiene protocol to prevent diseases resulting in welfare problems and heavy economic damages. Therefore, it needs universal and versatile hygiene to ensure the best growth and nutritional status.
Biosoftt Aqua is the perfect solution for aquaculture hygiene and is highly effective against fish and shrimp pathogenic microorganisms. Therefore, it may be an indispensable product from the nursery and growing tanks to the fish and shrimp processing/packaging plants.
Hygiene of tanks and ponds, nets, equipment, boats, and the fish processing industry with Biosoftt Aqua ensures that pathogenic microorganisms are rapidly and effectively destroyed. In addition, it is effective against pathogenic bacteria, such as the ones responsible for Bacterial Gill Disease (BGD) or external columnaris.
Biosoftt Aqua is effective against many microorganisms related to aquaculture applications. A few of them are indicated below, but the complete activity spectrum is much broader.
- Aeromonas salmonicida (Furunculosis)
- Flexibacter maritimus (Marine columnaris)
- Flavobacterium branchiophilum (BGD)
- Flavobacterium columnare (Columnaris)
- Vibrio anguillarum (Vibriosis)
- Vibrio harveyi
- Vibrio salmonicida
- Yersinia ruckeri (Redmouth disease)
- Acute hepatopancreatic necrosis disease (AHPND)
- Infectious Pancreatic Necrosis (IPN)
- Infectious Salmon Anaemia (ISA)
- White spot syndrome virus (WSSV)